Makati's Finest

This time I didn't do anything wrong and they still pulled me over. The makati traffic police, in my experience is still one of the most corrupt LAW bodies in the philippines.

What Happened: I was turning left on the makati paseo/makati ave intersection from HV de la Costa when I got cut by a gold CRV. It was green when I passed through, yellow when I was in the middle and the GOLD CRV cut me and I got across by the time it was green. The police made no effort to stop the CRV, who was also crossing at RED with me, but pulled ME over just cause I was the honest guy who respected authority. WTF. Makati Traffic Police are the MOST CORRUPT!

I fucking Lost my temper when they tried to weasle at me and I had EVERY thing right done. Our conversation included them asking me:

Corrupt Police Officer: Why didn't you cut him then?
Me: Because I was defensive driving (Stuff in my head I had to cut off: " Defensive driving! you know! How you are really supposed to DRIVE!".... and so many other words to describe what I did right and didn't do wrong!)

Anyway, I EFFING lost my temper! Is like I admit it if I made a mistake BUT why compound it with a FALSE CHARGE (last time)?! Why pull me over when EVEN WHEN I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING?! He was surprised when he didn't seem to remember me being in the LEFTMOST LANE and crossed at GREEN. Its like they never look, they just pounce on anyone: law abididng and breaking! And they won't let you go till you till they make you THINK they were at the upper hand. I know my F*CKING RIGHTS A$#0LE! I'm a tax paying, law abiding, voting, member of society.

I don't use my family's influence for trivial malicies or exploit anyone. I work for unpaid overtime and I get the job done. I f*cking live up to the meaning of my name and am f*cking tired of being the WAY lesser honest minority.

What is worse is that a friend had to see me slip into this P'Od state. Jeeesus F*cking Christ in a bycicle, I'm tired because being F*cking law abiding, vice less, and honest has so few rewards. With the economic crisis, even sleep escapes me sometimes. I wish ALL this S#!T honesty pays off and these a$#0les get what they deserve.

MAN. Long term goal: If I come to a point of power (and with enough reasorces). I will move my place of business to Quezon or Pasig. F*CK makati and its Feudal Lord: Binay. I hope his lackeys are burned by the sunlight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick