I'm Behind

I'm behind at work. So I don't have really that much time to update.

Been playing the Full Version of Mount and Blade. I suggest you download it by torrent if you.



JG KREBS Tactical Rifle (all metal). Planning to save up for this gun (P7,000). Basically my light machine gun. I've checked wiki, but i can't find any variant with a longer barrel length except for the RPK which is at 590mm. This was 135mm longer (13cm longer or 5 inches longer). Compared to the regular 415mm (16inch) of the AK, this is just 4cm / just an inch and a half longer barrel. I guess It is meant for heavy fire and If I can choose to convert my older AK to an RPK with a change of barrel length. Since Barrel length mods Fps (ft./sec) i may not need a spring upgrade. ??? anyway, I'll discuss this further with the guys later on.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick