work work wrok...

anyway got some stuff finished.
* Understood some basic light principles
* I've made some "assets" aka room props (took an hour or two) but I have a better idea for a design right now.
* had to work without an undo button!
* strangely this ORIGINAL vista has been having self doubt of its own authenticity... no wonder people hate vista. I hate vista personally but it is the only OS that would go to 8gig ram :( I need the ram. This is supposed to be 64 bit architecture but it seems the IT guy wasnt given an option to install it as 64bit... maybe i missed something in the fine print.

Right now I'm trying to make the undo work. It's been dramatically slowing my work flow. Now I'm feeling my mentors burden, when 3ds Max is not working the way it should.

In 2 weeks they will be installing Call Center bandwidth internet! Whohooo! access to all these sites normally too high a bandwidth to access.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick