The Stand. finished it today. It was 33 hours long.

Work today. Before Lunch I spent, most of the time organizing. I spent some 2 - 2 1/2 hours in Starbucks conceptualizing the office space. It was a lot of work. In just the matter of color, a new dimension to it was texture, which added to the complexity of judging aesthetics. Then there was lighting, depth, space, and the shift in perspective when a person moved from one part of the room to the other. If that wasn't enough, i had to manage the computer's resources competently, then there was the matter of coordinating some modifications with MIS and checking on the writing for the company marketing. It is a really challenging prospect to design and imagine a structure that made sense, was practical and, of course, was appealing. With my other responsibilities I feel extremely stretched thin. I forgot to mention that I had to make all the furniture realistic or part of our inventory (other than the fact that I had to invent some new pieces).

I must have fried my brains thinking, because, after the effort I was pretty weakened by it. I felt drained but I had so much to do right after. After lunch, which I was conscious about my tendency to dominate conversation and get all these thoughts out in the open, I went back to work.

Letting some thoughts cook or stew, I went about doing simple furniture. It was difficult because I had to use another part of my brain. On the other hand, I was able to occupy my other part while listening to Sherlock Holmes, Finishing the Stand and a radio play of Poirot.

F*ck I'm busy. This week will be overtime week. I've asked chat to make her own way home cause I will be finishing late to make the deadline. what makes the matter complicated is that I can't over work myself or I'll get sick again and waste so much time.

New expenses. I might have to buy a new CPU casing for the old monster. I expect to spend another P2,000. I already spent P1,850 for a new SATA seagate 80gig hard drive, I'm dreading the new expense. It seems like that computer is a black hole for my personal money. It's a guy thing and, a friend in airsoft, gerry has the same problem with a airsoft gun of his.

I wish I had pictures to show, but I don't have any time or the mindset or opportunity to take some. anyway, i need a haircut and I have no time to get one.

Stuff that Sucked. Got to the office at 7am, only to find it locked. usually there was someone at 7 but not this time. Oh well. Didn't like my lunch, I didn't want a lunch made for me because I'd rather choose my own. Anyway, time to get ready for home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick