Some stories

The Stand, by Stephen King. Its pretty inspiring for a game. Although at roughly 30 hours, it is an epic to listen to. I have my own Ideas for the cast.

Frannie - any photogenic white girl next door of early 20s that match the description. Currently i'm using this anonymous picture with just darker hair. Don't want an established actress that would have a well known character to associate her image to.
Stu - The protagonist in
Harold - One of the guys from Super Bad.
Larry - the jack ass guy in dukes of hazzard.
Ralph - moon-shine making uncle in that car jumping tv series, particularly the one in the movie version
Glen - Same as Mini Series or John Hurt.
Judge Farris - Anthony Hopkins
Nick - This very young actor who looks like Ben Folds when he was younger. Can't forget the name, he would be Perfect!
Flag - A young Cy Powers with wild long hair and fit Or a younger Ian McShane.
Nadine - This one is tough, she should look good with a skunk tail or with white hair. Voluptuously Sexy but can play the Guidance Councilor. I didn't like the casting in the miniseries. I have a cross with school teacher Liz Taylor and a more ordinary looking woman in her 30s.
Rita - the lady who played the Queen.
Leo - ? any kid that would fit the profile. I have a stereo type default for the image.
Tom Cullen - The actor in the green mile with the rat.
Trashcan Man - a caricature of a horribly disfigured character.
Loyd Henried -
a caricature of a horribly disfigured character.
Dana - Battle Star Galactica star pilot.
Lucy - the one in the mini series.
Stacy - Kate Blanchet(sp?)

I try to imagine it with the Zack Snyder and the 300 people behind the scenes.

Overall Impression.

The bad
:
I don't have a favorite character in the story. I find this sad, I tend to go for characters like Tyrion and I haven't had a character that I very much like since. Nick hits me like a John Snow, which doesnt engage me much.

As a GM, my gaming influences my prefences in stories. I'm not much for the direct way the plot is resolved. Faith, Blind faith was what was asked by the Prophetes from the heroes. I like trouble shooting, and limitations on both sides.

the good. It is a good story. It is entertaining and inspiring.

Busy Weekend. Had Airsoft, busy fixing computer and made some initial prep for fixing the house.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick