feeling better.

I guess the phlegm and mucus suppressants help. Comfort contributes in the healing process more than i give it credit for.

Desktop troubles right now. i'm still having desktop troubles when I fixed almost everything: new mother board, new ram, new power supply... what now? new hard disks?

Goya. I'm trying to check out alternative chocolate sources. I should research how much chocolate production is in the Philippines, at least get the ball park figure. I guess there would be some stats on that and from one of the government agencies in economics. Or I can just taste test the new chocolate products from the local brands. I remember the philippines growing a lot of cocoa in the early 20th century, I wonder if we still produce a lot of chocolate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick