Almost 5...

Ok, I have a lot to do. I may have to stay late tomorrow to make sure everything is fine for saturday. Anyway, been busy and haven't had much of a break. Still been working straight.

Jogging. I can hold almost 5 mins at 7kph. Not bad, not great, but it will have to do. Jogging would be the best to bring up my stamina. Basically have a pulse going roughly 120+ per minute. Although, I should jog every other day, I think everyday would be better for habit forming purposes. I realized the more fit I am the less sleep I need. There was a time I could sleep roughly 4-5 hours a day and feel grrrreat! (that was first year college, and I worked out 2x a day).

Moving forward, I really have to take advantage of my positive attitude add more momentum to my life. Unfortunately, there are alot of things cooking/stewing in me these days. The problems I'm solving are pretty hard, technical problems that I have to figure out on my own and with little aid with the 3d community because of the poor internet and blank out of the 3d community i'm part of.

Had lunch with mom. We talked a good deal and things have changed in the way that we understand each other better and she understands my exentricities more. I feel that they are proud of me, and are happy at the progress I've made. Personally, I'm happy with that but it makes me more aware of the severe lack of knowledge and expertise I need to make things work and push the company forward. There is no such thing as stasis. All we can do is keep going forward, and to be complacent is the worst thing I can do.

Right now I'm worried about a lot of things: one is education, I'm gonna study but which-> management or masters; then there is my personal education and ambitions as a game designer; then there is my wife's own plans; then there is keeping track of friends and keep an eye on stuff that can help them, and then there is the need to make ready for the eventual family... busy, busy, busy...

I can still kick back once and a while, but its a workaholics world. The best I can do is make sure I'm having fun doing what I do. As a self proclaimed game designer, it would be a matter of pride if i couldnt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick