Rage of a Spolied brat

Around 2003, my thesis was destroyed by a terrible computer crash. All that work, destroyed by scamming computer salesmen. the scam was they would sell bad computer parts and say the incompatibility was caused by the other parts and ask you to buy more upgrades for better compatibility. When I learned of the con I felt so violated and so angry that I wanted to ruin them. Dad saw my frustrations, he saw it ate me up. It ate so much, I didn't bother seeing the grade I got despite the crashed computer I failed. unlike my peers who piled excuse after excuse why they couldnt make the deadline, I didn't make any excuse. If they asked why I told them my computer crashed but I didn't argue. It was, after all, my fault.

Dad then approached me, he said tito chris is close to the leadership of San Juan. He need only say how important it was to me and our contacts can shut the place down and it will not scam anyone else anymore and I will get the justice I feel I was so denied... I could still remember the red color of the metal shelves, the red fox logo, and the red mother board that ultimately destroyed my hard worked project and delayed me from graduating for 2 more years (and I include the year I was sent to the states because my parents gave up on us as part of the result, but thats another story).

It was that simple: say a word and my father's connections, my family's connections, would close that shop down and I would have such sweet revenge. That would be such a spoiled brat of me to be tossing a tantrum and having my folks fix my problems for me? Life is not like that! You don't run to mom and dad for your booboos. And another thing, Why go there? Why spend a favor that could be more valuable for something more important than revenge.

What a spoiled brat! To answer every problem with that kind of method makes me the same as all those ass-f*cks who run this country.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick