Bloody Sh*t

What a monkey wrench in the works. Hopefully there is nothing seriously wrong, or minorly wrong, just something that needs the minimalest attention. I need to get so much done and the timing could not be worse.

Archery. Went to the Archery Center, in the FRDC bldg. Its Basically along C5, in the unlikely bldg beside House of Mini's. It's an 18m indoor archery range. Basically a great place for begginers who live nearby. Chat and I had an hour and a half lesson for 500 each. Next time we'll go there and ask if they have a promo for multiple sessions.

it is a sport that my wife and I can both participate in and we both like.

Mornings while not at work. Will try to wake up eary to jog in the comming week ends.

Dexter. So many fun parallels pertaining to Dexter of Dexter's lab. Anyway. a disturbing and effective thriller for a weekly show. Editing it must be a b*tch. My current fav right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick