Why so busy

So much work. its been long over due that I gain the skills I need to earn barely enough to help raise a family. Time is really not on my side so I really have to pour a ton of hours at work to master a large number of skill and abilities to hit the minimum i need to secure a decent standard of living.

Its unfair that the pay difference is 10x compared to individuals with the same skills and proficiencies as those in a 1st world country... even if the standard of living has only a x5 difference. An 3d artist here is still below the middle class while a 3d artist there is well inside the middle class in other countries... but lets hope market forces succeed we kick the ass of those complacent artists whose jobs I'd gladly take for a fraction of his price.



DnD 4e. Despite its flaws I love the Game mastering section of the DMG. It makes me wish I had time to run a game. "being grown" up and relatively poor... thats not gonna happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick