Busy bee

I checked out the Osric. after talking to dan howard and doing my own research about armors I'm having a harder and harder time playing any other game but GURPS, especially when he's doing Low Tech.

As my personal knowledge of how warfare, management/ leadership, problem solving, and story telling slowly improves other systems are becoming more alien and stranger... :P

What is OSRIC (old shcool reference and index compilation)? its old school 1st Ed... I can't help it but Game theory and Game system design has gone very far in terms of verisimilitude and honing the craft of story telling only to go back.

What am i doing? 48 files to go, correcting UVW mapping errors because of the sometimes buggy 3ds max. it takes me on average 50-1hr per file.

Archery, which i want to try and balance with future airsoft plans.
http://iknowthiscity.com/benelarchery/
The National Archery Association of the Philippines

2nd Flr PSC Admin. Bldg.
Rizal Memorial Sports Complex
Pablo Ocampo Sr. St.
Malate, Manila

Tel. (63.2) 525-6674
Fax: (63.2) 521-9243

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick