ahhh... to run a game...

It would be cool to run a game again... but i'm just too busy. Well a good use of blogs is to put down whats on your mind and I wish i could run a game. I've got this cool system that encourages players to choose their People wisely in the Byzantine game I want to run in the future.

basically I've given descriptive traits to each people like: militant, fighters, steppe nomad, merchant, equestrian... etc. to represent background lenses that allow them to raise certain stats (skills or attributes) beyond 13. So typically, unless the character has certain talents, 13 is the high stat... then those of a certain background tend to have traits or skills up to 14-15+...

Characters who do not fall in this range, despite the limitations of their background take up Unusual Background Advantage at 5 to 10cp.

Its like the cold war all over again, when it comes to Byzantine (Roman) Empire vs. the Sassanid (Persian) Empire. A lot of adventures and places to go. I want to experiment with a little bit of Psychological Thriller the next time I run a Medieval game. Also a tragedy with a twist is something that I'm up for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick