Busy busy

friday. will be off work late. 30s of animation for a squirrel. you'll be suprised how hard they are to animate... especially at the required quality level we are performing.

Satudray. I think it will also take my saturday, but I'll head to work at around 8 or 9. Still I'll need the time to finish the work.

Sardines review. thats all I eat for breakfast, if Dell's feels like making scrambled egg with onions and tomatoes I have a side dish. Otherwise its usually with the morning fried rice.

555 sardines in oil, Hot. Spicy and a bit salty but not as salty as the ??? one. P10.75
Family sardines in oil, easy open can. Sometimes spicy, sometimes a good level of spicy. P18.75
Mega sardines in oil, hot (with chili symbol). A bit spicy and sometimes not at all. P18.5
??? sardines in oil, Hot (with chili symbol). Too salty not spicy at all. P????
Family sardines in tomato sauce with chili added. Not spicy but slightly smaller serving. P9.75
Ligo sardines in oil, Hot and Spicy. Good quality and spicy most of the time but more expensive. P15.25



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick