whole day at the office, on a SATURDAY

From the looks of things we may be overtiming a while. Our boss received an email from our french client and they weren't happy with our progress. They will be visiting again the week after this coming. We have to go overdrive. We may be having work on saturday again next week :(. Worse is that if we don't finish we may go all the way to sunday. I will be too busy to post at length.

My pinky finger is acting weird right now from holding a mouse too long. Its stiff and bends at an off timing. I can't use it to type, strangely.

I did expect this kind of work load, its just wrecks havoc to my social life... which i never figured out how to balance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick