long weekend

save vs fortitude. I was comming down with sickness but managed to dodge it luckily... but not for long. I still feel pretty weak and will try to get as much rest as possible. I asked the hen to move the game to thurs so that I have a chance to regain some resistance. I don't want to get sick, especially when there is so much to do.

Forgot my wallet. Because of me being careful against pickpockets I put my wallet someplace hard to reach and thus hard for me to check as systematically when i leave for work. Anyway, i have my coffee change which amounts to enough to buy a burjer steak solo. Man I'm hungry and I wasnt able to have my regular Heavy breakfast of 2pc chicken which gets me through most of the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick