Dad and the Car; Its a Bitchy Day today

Dad wants to buy us a car. It would be great getting a car, although Chat would be driving it more than me. We want to be Eco and Economical. We like hondas but dad has a car for already in mind.

So dad wants to buy as a car but he wants a car with some status, like a Civic. Us, on the other hand, want a Jazz or a City. Its not exactly an option when dad doesn't like the Status of the car.

Status means something to Dad's circles, strangely... unfortunately we don't care about status. I liked my old Honda City and wouldn't mind an upgrade to the new 2008 city. In fact, we thought about it as Chat filled up a lotto ticket. If we did have the money, we would Still get a city.

Mom is right about cars, they devalue TOO greatly and too quickly. A choice of spending between 770k to 850k OR 550k for a City or a Jazz. :( We are not the type sell the car after 3 years. Its impractical to get a car only to sell it in 3 years. On the other hand, a car with more Horse power will not as wear down too quickly.

We actually wanted the Vios at first, Dad's comment was "Vios! Ginagawang Taxi yan." (Vios, thats made for taxi-s).

I'm sure there is a difference between beat up and worn vios driven as taxi's compared to the moderately used ones for private owners. Oh well...

I was checking out the City... its pointless to check on it... still thats 200k :( I don't want to tell mom it doesnt help the situation... I wonder if dad is projecting?

Character Generation Haze. Spent most of my time generating optmized Core Rules Based enemies in the morning. Its an old habit in my GMing days. I get lost making optimized characters that have carefully planned notes to remind me of my finalized set of tactics for the encounter for the next game... although it brings up a lot of bad memories with past gaming groups... thankfully our little game with Ben-g is pretty humble and I like it that way.

Morning. Last night we watched forbidden kingdom... the only upside is that Jet Li and Jackie Chan got enough holywood money to make a good movie in china. Hanged out with the proff in the morning till he had to go to the graduation in the afternoon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick