Busy busy bee

rendering a bee. And a bee is is mostly a puff ball of dirty blond hair. Bee's are hard. They are the most complex insects I have ever rendered. This is because they are not smooth exoskeletal creatures, they are fury an with varried textures and elements that make it hard to make them believable.

Will be busy the whole week. Will Saturday will be spent at work again and I'm leaving work by around 7:30 ish.

Working out. I really need to work out time passes me by too quickly at work because of the incredibly many things to do and double check. Computers are power now but have many many bugs, and I've have learned at this point the complexity of our work is at a point errors happen quite commonly. So we have to redo things over and over again, even with the right work process. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick