Work

There are alot of things I need to learn... but thankfully I have not yet needed more than what I already know. I'm on my way and its not too hard just a lot of work.

I am using an IBM PC which is meant for call center work than modeling (did I mention i have a freaking 22inch screen! not bad for someone who had to stick to 15 inches and less since forever). The screen size is great but there is no graphics card and it can't handle the calculations made during modeling. Anyway the company is due for an upgrade and hopefully we will get a batch of real MONSTERS for work.

All my skills. From HTML, Dreamweaver, even Creative Writing, My love for Philippine History, to my determination to do the job right and a bunch of other skills I've haven't found use for in years are all being used and increasing my value in the team.

It is really a place for me to build my mahadlika portfolio and graphics. Although right now we are busy, i'll find time for it in the future. The company actually pays for our training, encourages it and helps us find the tools for it. Its alot of things a bit too good to be true but I hope things stay ok and nothing like an stupid in my part happens.

Everymorning I take the LRT to work. and I see the School of Design and Arts, my Alma Mater. I think to myself, one day I'll have not only all the kick ass skills I need but also the credentials I am dreaming of... and one day I hope to find myself like minded dreamers who have the spirit, hard work, and motivation to make art and games to touch the lives of fellow Filipinos and help them succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick