Tiring Day

Lost my Mask/helm at the Shau. I didn't realize it since I was so tired I was on autopilot, despite my SOP of throwing everything into the car.

Quiapo. Took 12pm to about 2pm to go to Burlington. Had new pants custom made, basically I wanted it High waist so that my belly doesn't get in the way when I bend over.

Diet. Lost some waist line inch by weeks end. I think its because I've been eating a budget calorie diet with Jolibee's burger stake meals. It follows what people say is a balanced amount of meat (about a palm sized) with just a cup of rice. I bet I'd lose more weight faster with half a cup... but I bet I'd be hungry earlier.

Of course I augmented it by working out 3x a week plus Airsoft and then the commute's walking and standing effort. Upper body strength still kinda sucks, but I don't really mind. Muscle that is not needed doesnt grow so its pointless to seesaw muscle building on my arms.

Time management. One of my challenges. A lot of things aren't feasible anymore now that I'm working. One unusual expenditure of time are personal projects and studying. These are things that take up a lot of personal time and time with friends or family. Right now I just got my job so, planning to have some fun and work on my health.

Lately I've been sleeping 6 hours because of the amount of preparation I make for the next day. Tech Supplies (like Blank DVDs), little small miscellaneous trips, errands, studying stuff they give me and other preparations since I suck in improvisation.

Anyway gotta watch Hellboy Animated series earl lent me so I can return it on monday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick