the day

Kathy. Thanks, congratulations to moving to Canada as well. Sorry we couldn't see you guys, we've been so busy. wish you guys the best.

A days work. So far my routine is to go to work, walking about 1km to the santolan station.That takes about 15 minutes (according to my dad who says that greenhills walkway is 1km and which makes sense since average walking speed is 4km per hour). So I get to walk 2km a day. Total LRT and MRT time is usually 1hour to 45mins (about 15-20 mins per train). I bring hot sauce for my budget meals of about less than P50 (i got P45 today since they said you may not include a drink with the meal, and I used one of our credit recieps for a free meal).

Work is long and time can slip by when you are busy. Now and then we just leave to piss or eat. We surf a bit, despite our freedome to download anything we want (including office unsafe content). But, i have my own internet and I don't need to waste company resources on something so complicated.

I modeled alot and fixed some stuff. brushed up on some materials, animations, and maps. Right now I'm so pooped working straight, I want to go look at the horizon and grab a bite to eat. I think merienda would be appropriate right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick