lunch break: only one problem so far

everything Ok except... my seatmate all of a sudden's negative reaction to me. Avoiding me, snubbing me as I greet him and deaf response to probing questions of any problems. Anyway, thats the only thing bothering me right now.

Its wierd since I came into this outfit a wide eyed newbie with amicable and generous apporoach. I ddon't know what I did and the fact the guy didn't approach me like an adult and tell me his problem problem with me is one offense I've taken. Me approaching him to talk to him is not exactly an options since he avoids me and its not like I can take him to one corner and ask him what's up.

Anyway, I can't afford to deal with this right now. There are things to do and I have better things to occupy my mind with. It doesnt come as a suprise that I have problems like this, but compared to my other problems not so long ago, this isn't big at all. It should be kinda' expected.

I just don't have a clue how to avoid or overcome this akwardness except acting like nothing is wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick