Bday is over

Had a lot done at work. Modeled nuts, berries and leaves for the background. It is very tiring looking at randomixed surfaces and trying to compare it to the real thing.

Dinner with the folks. Dinner with my folks later.

Ate at this Korean restaurant. Beany and Meaty, 2 of Veggie Astro Prof's banes. Both my folks have high uric acid problems, so I'm pretty cautious about these things. It was a good experience but it left me bloated and chat couldnt it the food cause it was too spicy.

No one knew my bday. thankfully the messege system must have been leaving our company dep out of the loop and they didn't post my bday. So, i didn't have to spend much.

Joining an Adventure. From pen and paper to airsoft, taking gaming to a different place. Too bad there is no horse riding and archery... i would love that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick