Fibre Problems (Too much information alert)

Started taking fiber supplements. It was the first time in a long time I didn't feel too guilty eating white rice. I'm taking C-lium and its not so bad. It makes me go without anymore pain but gives me really smelly farts, diarrhea smelling ones. I take about a guesstimated amount before I have a meal, depending on how much I am planning to eat. I'm trying to lower my calorie intake very slowly but I end up binging. I hope to have it under control as I work my way to a good balance. The C-lium has a tendency to make me lose my appetite so I get dizzy marking my hunger instead of the feeling of hunger. Which is great because it SHOULD stop me from binging but the urge to pig out when I'm low is still there even when there is no sensation of hunger. I just keep eating till I'm not dizzy.

Anyway maybe I'm on my way to an effective diet... or a disaster.

Airsoft. A new hobby but yet to have my own gun and be a semi regular player. I hope to one day afford a cheap digital video camera in a protected casing with a large SD card to record each skirmish so that I can learn from the experience much faster and provide video evidence I clipped the fucker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick