Correcting a mistake



The problem with Airsoft and Computer alike are the quality of people dealing in them. Both attract the seediest people and finding people who will be honest with you and treat you fairly will be rare and far between. I had a bad brush in with the people who sell airsoft merchandise in shopsvile. They won't replace or exchance the defective mask they sold me (for 1k) I know its buyer beware but I couldnt help but try to get my money's worth back. I was there for an hour talking to the people who found every way to say it was my fault for not being aware and saying that they shouldnt have trusted them. Either way I asked about their integrity and why would they argue that they shouldnt be trusted since it outright claimed they were unfair. It was really tempting to snitch given the opportunity since its illegal to sell airsoft guns. I don't like leaving things to kharma either.

All i merely did was give turn away a number of customers because of the questions and the loud voices i have made raised by insinuating that they sold defective products. Everyone who went in the shop saw the commotion and just left. Truth be told, if they had nothing to hide then they wouldn't have the same problem. Even Dvd or CD vendors would replace or exchange no questions asked.

It reminded me of the anguished I felt when computer sales people sold me defective parts which crashed my computer and ruined my thesis 3 weeks before the deadline. How I wished I could get SO even like dropping an emp bomb in their shop or finding cops who just want some other thief to bully. It just makes me cringe thinking of the other unfairness I'm going to be seeing in the course of my lifetime and being powerless to stop it.

Its sucks that I can't just use force, that it takes so much effort to take a legal action, and how much easier it is to just make a seemingly random act of violence instead. Bombs, diseases, poisons etc... instruments of revenge are all in everyone's fingertips in the internet. Creatively applying them has always been a part of making a good plot for a story and It always gets me how easy it is to just cross the line "Fuck Kharma, I'm getting back at them where it hurts" because justice is never served.

Looking at Philippine Politics its echoes the same thing in a much bigger arena. Hmmm... too bad we don't have a large middle class, if we did everyone could just take up arms and end this very very quickly or at least have larger number of people who are not intimidated by the gestapo tactics of the government.

Although violence and plotting is best saved for occasions where loved ones are placed in danger or harmed. A man without a family has nothing to lose.


Spitting. M1ke @rr0y0 likes spitting at people who he is angry at. Compared to Marcos who was a provincial man who rose from humble beginnings and mr M1ke, borne with a silver spoon like to spit a people. A classic Villain quirk why can't some body go gangsta and bust a CAP on that MO-FO. Its seems that GMA and her husband has set a new standard of EVIL. No one wants to move and I am just saying what alot of people are already thinking. They are worse than Marcoses. Typically this is the stuff of action heroes, and there will be a point the action hero will do something ironic related to the spitting.

Personally i'd put him in a Jail cell and have the inmates BUkakke him (not to mention gang rape him of course removing his teeth to maximize orifice options).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick