Kimchi + Fried Daing na Bangus + Brown Rice

I hate vegetables, but I like Kimchi.
I need some meat, but Fried De-boned Milkfish is enough for me.
I need a lot of fiber, so brown rice and kimchi are important to my "Process".

I liked the combination so much, I started ignoring the fried egg. If it is good enough to make me forget the egg, then its pretty damn good then. Anyway, I have to resupply in brown rice when I get back after dropping off chat.

I still have to buy breakfast at Mcdo cause its too early to cook and clean after working out. Once I get a job I won't be able too cook myself daing na bangus anymore but I can probably pack some brown rice and kimchi for lunch. The kimchi in Unimart tastes like crap compared to where I get my kimchi from and you can't tell how long its been there so it only lasts a two days before it grows stuff on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick