Couple exersizes: Co-Op computer games

Shadowgrounds. The cooperative play in shadow grounds is an affordable way to have a co-op play without the a console device such as the Xbox or PS systems. Although it is best played with multiple Keyboards and Mice than with game pads.

My wife had a lot of fun playing shadow grounds with me even if she got the crappy controls. It didn't settle well with me that the game pad controls were like such, anyway we will try to get a second keyboard for P100-150.

Anyway, I have a choice in spending 5k to fix the computer we have now to LAN with the Lap Top OR buy a game console. With Two Worlds and Loki offering Multiplayer RPG via LaN, the console is too expensive at 7k.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick