Simple but not bad for a busy day

Some animation basics. Ok, I'm still trying to find out how to detail the ship and put designs on it, but thats the easy part right now. What is challenging is setting up the stage, the camera, and the atmospherics. I have a better idea now and what I need to learn is my scene limitations. I plan to make a simple traveller intro given our crew.

Face modeling and animation is pretty far down the road. Having some key ship scenes ready is what I can achieve right now. Need to learn Glow effect for the thrusters, how to make the ship bend and stretch as it enters jump space, the wireframe glow as they power up for the jump, etc etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick