Old School

Anyway Chat is bugging now. Wanted to write something but she's bugging me :(

Antagonism is the Old style of GMing
. Thats the problem with an RPgame. Once this is what the players feel, its just down hill from there. Its the GM's universe once he jumps on the other side of the fence, it can only go down hill... who is to argue with God.

Nikos said it best, although I can't remember it enough to repeat it. It was basically how it is futile to antagonize the players. That's why i approach it like a director. I'm not your enemy, I'm there to make the character look good and I do that by giving him/her a challenge that measures up your ability. Don't worry about failure it just heightens the drama focus on figuring the challenge out and beating it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick