Giving Up

I'm not that into it anymore. I'm over it. Its really my taste, it has changed. There is this thing I have about bringing one's frustrations to the game and gaming philosophy.

I'm all one for professionalism and trying to make art with the game. But there are certain things that stress me. One is expectations.

Nothing should go to waste. Players Should feel what they are getting for their character. Basically, I made a character designed to be the COMMON SENSE of the party. The character that would give insight to situations that the party can use in terms that I as a person do not know. Ex. I am an artist and have no business sense, negotiating sense, or any Lawyering ability. Put me in a legal situation ONE SHOULD NOT EXPECT ME TO FIND WHICH WAY IS UP? My character should, not me. I'm PRETENDING TO be a BUSINESS EXPERT I am NOT the businessman. I AM ROLE-PLAYING I'm not supposed to be expected to KNOW How legal processes work. Thats not fun :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick