Korean Food Familiarity

Kimchi in my burger. I like pickles in my burger, and pickled zesty lettuce (kimchi) kicks ass in a burger :D. Try it with a Jolibee Champ, WOW ZING!

Learned to make
Jajangmyeon. Basically bean paste, small sausages or beef cubes (any not strong tasting meat or vegemeat), onions, shaved carrots (cause i like it soft) and a raw egg cooking in the heat of the dish. YUM! Although I have a tendency to use wheat pasta for fiber (i can't make it aldente for the dish, doesn't taste good that way).

Brothers Burger has really gone down hill. P85 for their basic burger and it sucks compared to the champ :(.

Mcdonalds Mayo. Its really different from regular mayo, and its P8!?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick