Firefly

running a sci-fi game. It may be just the fever talking but I'm considering a GURPS Traveler Game when I end my Fall of Constantinople Adventure. I had many mistakes in my previous firefly game and have learned alot from it not to mention that I'm now better equipt to run such a game. Although, I'm still better equipt at running low tech games because of my large...

on the old firefly game, It boiled down to just two players... which is actually ok for me. And I actually would continue it If I still had the notes... its just pretty anti-climactic to end the way it did. Again, I know my mistakes and ending such a way was because I put too much into it and expecting too much.

Now that I'm more mellowed out I can run it again if I find the players who are interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick