Revitalized intrest in Mahadlika

The Guys are interested in playing Mahadlika. Its been a long while ago since I've touched on that subject again. Anyway, its nice that I may be finding some players in trying out a HISTORICAL Philippine inspired epic. Just wanted to rave about that.

The all caps Historical is from my frustration with the generation of today, not drawing more inspiration from our own tragic and contemplative history.

Printer. Ok, spent morning until now fixing the printer. Got it to finally print Cyan. But got my Hands stained with ink. Anyway, printing out a 500 page book, almost finished with the last 12 pages. Next week will be the flip side and then off to UP or La Salle to get them Cut and Bound. sinc 40 pages takes about 4-5 hours, it will take a pretty long while for it all to print. Fortunately, while I work, It helps to know some other work is getting done.

Love how cheap I can keep my printing budget.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick