PO

because I'm writing something. POed about a situation but I'm working right now and I have something to prove once all my hard work pays off. Looking back at my life, I had to prove a lot, even now I'm still proving stuff (like my potential employers). But I've weathered it and now Its easier to weather it with my wife covering my back.

I have to thank great friends and loved ones who encouraged and helped me keep faith in myself. I know some people will criticize what I do. I've gone through that back and college, but I still ended my degree with the best thesis and offers from game companies. I had offers from Department of Culture and Arts. And, thanks to Thomas, I have interested parties abroad.

Still, some people need a paycheck as proof. I don't blame them but what they should think about is WHEN i get my paycheck. What will happen to them then? Did I just prove everything they said was false, Did I just prove that dreams are worth fulfilling and people who really love you will help you reach them? Did I just prove that life will always give you a chance?

Even if I prove it to them, the fact that they required money as proof already PROVES a systemic problem on their part. And the predictability that they will be in denial, will play it down OR Make excuses. :))

I could just imagine it now. There is now power to take from them, in the end they never had any faith in anything to begin with. They will believe what they want to believe and even a paycheck can't solve that.

I just hope I can keep my friend. I hope he remembers us for who we are and not what someone else tells him.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick