Boudica and Celtic Rush

Conan. Played conan... er I mean Civ4 last night. Man, Boudica is powerfull. Few things for first time Boudica Users:

1- Get Theocracy or Feudalism ASAP (both are best).
2- Do not promote City Raider, Get Guerrila III !
3- Forget Reserach, Focus on Espionage and Crush them to submission.
4- Slavery is your friend.

Start the game with two very large food sources and watch your cities boom. Use Slavery to build Stone Henge, as your Charisma will provide additional happiness. Build Build and Build Celtic Warriors or what I call Conans. Allocate 20%

With Withdrawal chance of 50% theses guys are lethal. Do the same for your archers since its a dual edge when you build on hills. Queen Conan game. When you have built enough, build missionaries galore and spread to all your neighbors. Everyone will be developing tech, You'll be developing

I wasn't planning much but I was able to get many units to level 5-6 my little Conan Army. Of course I'm the worst leader ever :))


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick