Frustration again

ARGGG... my horse archer is not going well. Doesnt look effeminate enough. I'm all for bodies fitting their roll, you won't see massive boobs on my athletic females. Niether do I make them anorexic. Its pissing me off, I need a woman's eyes to see whats wrong with the pic? is it the shoulders, the proportions? I don't know. I'm stumped :(

I'm right smack in the middle of it and I can't continue unless the build is perfect, that way i can proceed to ink everything else without a doubt.

Shoot. its 4?!? been working straight till 4? I missed lunch? better get something to eat or keep working then have dinner with wifey nalang.

Anyway, i'll finish this so that I can work on the sketch details of the Byzantine Comic. Must try to finish as much as possible before the week ends.


Other things done. Fixed up a Calling card. but not a business calling card... well technically its business since I'm still pitching mahadlika and my game design skills.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick