Wisdom

Going home. When my cousin Renel said the house was a mess. he wasn't exaggerating. Only Gasper maintains it. even if the house holds 3 without little sister. I'm telling him to move, go back to the Philippines. No body deserves to be treated the way he is, and not to mention he will be much taken care off back home.

Talking to Maria.The hair dresser in jersey city just beside the house, she was right to state it was worth fighting my parents every day and night to let me go home. Looking where i am here, which I consider a prison, nothing to do and none of my tools or friends are here. The choice keeps getting wiser and wiser.

I feel sad for Gaspar, all he needs to do is fight for it. Even if mom and dad gets pissed off. Happiness is worth it. Get out of that house, he can more than take care of himself (he takes care of other people already). Not to mention friends waiting at home.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick