Mount and Blade


Mount and blade.what I've been raving about for a while now. Its focused on mounted combat and has alot of interesting stuff in it.
The third one is a mod for napoleanic war. One of my ideas is to make a Mahadlika game that combines the elements of this game, Age of Conan's Hyborean Sim Cit-esque capabilities, and Sid Meier's pirates into one Philippine game. Intrigue, War, Very subtle magic, Combat, Civics and Diplomacy in the Philippine archipelago.

Daydreams. I've gotten pretty far in the game. I have two castles and over 1000 ELITE men. Learning a bit of the Strategikon and Vegetius has augmented my ability to run WAR campaigns. I know a bit about the logistics and I know how the military structure works. I'm 28, a bit too old to go to war especially bec. of my physical disposition but in a yankee in camelot senario I'd be an asset.

Sometimes I day dream about Mahadlika or Byzantium. If I met Bonifacio or Emperor Justinian I would know how to augment their capabilities x10 fold. If I were with the Katipuneros I'd know how to make them more effective and who to elect sans the politics (falling back on mabini and bonifacio); If i were in the Justinian's era, I would know how to get the emperor's attention, make belisarius's job easier and allow him to Keep the captured territories.

Propaganda, Technology, Psychology, a bit of Economics, Tactics, and the most underestimated advantage modern man has over those before him: empirical thought. Which, is possible to revive during Justinian's time if you could stop him from closing the Academy in Athens.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick