Inspired by the Age of Conan

love the grim and gritty. If it didn't eat away at life, I'd play Age of Conan at a heartbeat. I'd rather still play RPGs still, its more controllable and enlightening. Unless of course I can't find any players :(

It motivates me to work on my 3d modelings skills. I hope I can self teach myself. It would be nice since I can draw Ok ,write kind'a good, work in the game designed aspect, knowledgable with a lot of unusual fields (like I almost know how to run a ancient-medieval army, train troops, develop stratagems, and know a lot of underhanded tactics used war) that are useful in game development, as well as dealing with players.

I guess I'd have to really work on 3d max skills.

notice how most of it are low powered and realistic games not a fantasy wet dream :P








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick