Home, finally

Readjustment. Now its getting back to the groove, looking for some part time work and working on my portfolio.
Ideas. Jogging this morning, planning to TRY to maintain a habit of excersize to off-set my sedentary work situation (sitting all day in front of the computer). I heard once around greenhills inner parameter is a km, not that sure, will check it out one of these days with the car's odometer(?).

So many things to sort out and prioritize. My game, my books, my works, my research, my Ideas, my solutions and my schedule.

Stuff. Although, now that I'm back home there are alot of things to fix. The pest problem in the condo: ants, fiber and food problem (a broken fridge and minimizing eating clean up), and catharsis.

Catharsis. Since I can't find other gamers these days maybe I should play Age of Conan... naahhh. Anyway, there is Civ 4, warlords. And possibly a game. There is a game on Friday night and Saturday 1-6pm. I'm going.


Kathy. thanks kath, hope you guys are doing well over there in singapore :) my only conversation the day of the flight was a Singaporean girl who was studying in korea, liberal arts. Very interesting and informative about Singapore :).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick