For the Sake of My Sanity

I should prevent any conversation with my parents EVER. It will save us all pain. If my mom ever wonders why its very hard to talk to me, I'm sure telling me my reasoning is wrong ever since I was a kid would have something to do with it.

Even if my friends and my teachers think I am a very reasonable man, my mother will just POISON the well by always saying I have no reasoning ability.

Sigh. Try to grow up without having some MAJOR issues in self confidence and my personal image.

And of course, its a viscous cycle, because with every failure comes "I TOld you so's" and Rubbing it to my face.

Everyone has demons, mine is my folks.

All I can do to live a good life it to be a total jerk and blow them off. ITs easier for everyone, less argument, less hassle and less anxiety.

I want to stop blaming them , and the best way is by never seeing them and making my own decisions without ther interference and "I-told-you-so's" and "In-your-face".

Sometimes I think how much better I could have been as a person IF my folks didn't destroy my confidence. Its torturous to have a means to be independent taken away from you. :(
Don't get me wrong, If you followed this from the very begining you'll know that I've only started blaming my folks now, when i realized HOW Controlling they are and how they colored my view of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick