Excited Going Home

Looking up the Conan Soundtrack. Perfect mood music for several other campaigns I could run. Bored so I'm looking through Youtube, but nothing clicks. I just want to go home and be with my wife.

Restless. The more you want something the slower time seems to be moving. My life was put on hold because of something I really don't want. Dad getting pissed about me choosing to live in the Philippines and independent is what colored my decision. NOw learning from my mistake, Its my fucking life. If they want a piece of it, they will have to FIGHT ME to get it.

ITs a month, and a long time. My parent's marriage sucks and they have almost nothing to TEACH me in being a good husband, father or man. Strangely I learned it mostly through my friends, their mistakes and my own experience.

They can go fuck themselves.

Once I'm back home. I can go on with my life. Do what I can to maintain and improve our means and just just go on without the anguish they make me feel. I'm a better person without them. Less bitching, Less whining, and just working.

Its better for our life. They should have not listened to so many people who don't know better and listened to what they know was right. No more compromises.

Gaming. I'm happy with fairly cheap, sociable, and educational hobby. It keeps me happy, I don't lose track of time so easily, it gives me insight in the world (history always does) and its face to face interaction. I know MMOs are tempting and all, but seeing how it can make you loose touch with what is important, I'd rather stay far away from temptation.

Anyway, I've always wanted to spread my love of table top RPGs as a cheap fun educational tool. Something my less fortunate fellow filipinos can have the option of trying out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick