Bored.

Moving on. Well all has been said and done. Its just time to move on, have to leave around jun 18 for the bus to the airport.

Pretty Much done with this part of my life. Just can't wait to go home to my wife and work. This chapter is at a certain end, thankfully I'll be moving to leave it soon.

Spending the Money vs. Saving. Chat and I are wondering if we should buy a Wii. But plans to move away from my family is a certainty that is easier with money saved up. I'm done with it all, I should be on my way. My wife was the first concerned about the meaning of my parents having their name to the unit, now, with my deteriorating relationship with my parents. Its better to save up and move on.

People who I can't talk to without voices raised. Its better to just to leave than stay. There is really no point when both sides won't listen (and I'm also talking about my own side). There is a level of patience that has worn thin and the family is not really strong. Choices early on wasn't made out of love, more out of fear and blind faith. Now, even more than ever its un-salvagable.

You work on relationships. You don't have time for it, then its gone. I've not that early one in my bridge burning days in college and early love life.

According to my doctor friend, the heppa isn't that bad. I can live to fifty even if I was a wasterell and drank like a fish. I'm just trying to shoot for fifty anyway. Disappearing isn't going to be easy, but work is a good excuse since it always was an excuse in my family. Having no time to speak to them can be as easy as telling them I've got work.

Work is a good excuse, but it isn't a good excuse if your family ends up like mine.

Just learn from the mistake and move on. I wont make the same mistake in my family and friends, things would be different, if not trying to improve on the past.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick