Drawing, against all odds.

A chance to GM. Talked to Jeff, since he has no game available to him on sunday, I offered to GM. Philippine History setting, 1896 or probably before that as a primer. Tropical Gothic, ala Nick Joaquin.

My resolution is not to make the game prep take too much time, probably an hour every other day (if I can help it). This will also stop me from bitching and complaining i don't get to GM.

Well Recieved. My geek cred went up a bit as I finished my Random Character Generator Tables and presented it in the boards. Its meant for Dark Ages, and well designed. The presentation could use some improvement, but I don't have the computing/graphics power to improve it. Ever since 4th ed, people wondered when they will make a random character generator, thing is, I made one for genre specific (for my games basically). Its a Generic Universal Game System, making a OPEN ended character generator is INSANE!

The dark ages one proved to be nice usefull and fun. My next mini-project is the revising the Iconic Characters found in the Basic Set. Making more Playable characters who's point value isnt (counting disads) in the 400s!!!. way to go to show of your system, by making something too complicated for newbies to comprehend. Why not the OLD dai blackthorn :( he was cool and playable (and better looking in 3rd ed).

I wish i can remember what happened to my old 3rd ed book?!?

Iconic Characters. They wouldnt be fun to play without ART. so I'm trying to make the Iconic swordsman. Filled in with tactics and Ideas for the players to use.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick