Cheese

Cheese Tasting. Maybe with I can budget and organize a small cheese tasting occasion with some friends. I've been dieting and spending more on quality foods that doesn't leave me craving. I've had some dutch and australian gouda. I saw some gorgonzola in Santi's and a number of cheeses I'd like to try. When I get around to it, I'll look at Gallileo and check out their cheeses. Maybe a selection of 20 uncommon cheeses (stuff you just can't get in the grocery) would be nice.


And possibly maybe some chorizo or sausage tasting on the side.


Anyway, apple juice is very sour but I can see how it has a very similar taste to white wine. So I have my wine substitue for the cheese tasting thing, if it ever happens.


I had a small slice of chorizo pamplona and some peperoni with dutch and Australian gouda, made via sandwich maker. Stringy Steamy hot goodness. And the smell :)) hehehe I never thought when i was a kid that I'd ever like this stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick