Rest day


Ravenloft. Hopefully running a Ravenloft game tomorrow... no wait just got the text that i only have 1 player left. Was actually hoping to run it using GURPs ideally. Wanted to make good use of the fear and social set rules.

I've been reading them again and again and I'm not surprised when people why people overlook them. Its interesting how it works and how simple it is and yet how effective the rules are.

In a realistic game social is one of the 3 challenges you face. One is combat and the other fast critical thinking.

Anyway, i might as well visit nico and the guys in glorietta. Just to say hi, since i havent seen them since the wedding.

Well, I know when nico comes back i certainly have some players for my games, finally.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick