More work to come


Reading up. Been reading up on Byzantine again. There are a lot of things I'd want to play and want to run.

First off, browsing through a copy of Rifts Ultimate Edition, got me craving for Rifts. It looks good. I guess for me, I'd just use D20 Future and translate and convert the content.

If you think about it, the tracer is much like the head hunter, the helix warrior the juicer, the Glitter boy is a glorified mech jock etc. etc.

So I think given the how much the book has been cleaned up and the art. I guess I can run Rifts as my D20 game, but I don't know if I should.

Anyway, when it comes to byzantium I'm pretty much happy how it is going. I've based the outline on Roma Arcana in GURPS Fantasy but since I'm sticking to realistic I can just get rid of a ton of stuff that doesn't need to be explained. Although, since my work is slowly getting faster, i'm thinking of having the art for the Byzantium outline made on the side. All black and white since i plan to make it something printer friendly.

I also plan to break the usual GURPS format and go for illustrations instead of page length explanations. Looking at Rifts Ultimate Edition and L5R 3rd ed, it really helps to just illustrate than to explain. Anyway, I'm not a good writer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick