Dizzy and Nauseated.

Drawings. The drawing sucked. I'll finish it but make a new one again. I guess my skill level in GURPS terms is just 10 (-4 penalty for additional quality, +4 extra time).

Haven't been exercising and I'm feeling the worse for it. High pulse rate (possibly higher blood pressure), feeling nauseated, heightened irritability, sluggishness. I will have to start working out and start going back to eating oatmeal. Or just working out a heck more.

I'll try to sleep early tonight. I hate the fact that I have to go to get my medical test results and find the time to go to makati and get my doctor's diagnosis if i'm in the clear.


Right now I feel wierd. Restless but too tired. Waiting for my jittering to end then i'll slowly do some work out. I should ease into working out, I'm not that young anymore.

Hope I can wake up early to start jogging tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick