tired

work. practically done inking (since some of the parts shouldn't have an outline). I'm already coloring, but It was time to pick up the wife so thats done. I hope to finish all the coloring tomorrow and if possible squeeze in some background.

I noticed i put to much details on the character. I should tone it down and have a more practical look, so that i wont have to be bogged down by inking the details.

play. To keep some sense of sanity, I've begun writing game stuff. I working on a GURPS high medieval booklet. Improving on the my previous character creation booklets into a full fledged book with illustrations and improving much on GURPS user friendliness / player friendliness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick