Exercise Update

Saturday, 06 August, 2016 12:34:04 PM PHT
#exercise #health #injury I did my HIIT, Sciatica stretches. I didnt eat bfast yet and its 1230. NOrmally I have coffee at 7-8 and I am good till 10-11 but at 12 I'm hungry unless I shifted down an hour.
#headache #injury So I have a spiltting headache and I landed on my toes in the pull up with some pain. Almost injuring. I have to be careful.
I ate my peanut butter and coco jam sandwich while I worked out to prevent the hunger head ache from getting too bad. it will delay it for a bit and I need to toothbrush.
#exercise #health I felt good yesterday doing  5km by nike or 4k by startrac and doing a Hiit and Sciatica. Headache subsiding a bit. I also took a lot of  bonamine yesterday. #work I lost my drivers license yesterday and gave Aries 1k to get it back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick