Marching

I did a March, a fast walk. It was 4.8km on 8.0 incline for 1 hour in star trac. I opened Nike late at 40 mins at 3.6km ot something.

No rig because of back injury. Will do more of this if I'm not up to running.

Will do push ups and chair dips.

Marching was Interesting. I hit a BPM of 130-140. I was drenched when I got done. My feet bones where worn out and will probably need a lot of repair and healing.

I should try to see how long I can do this. Maybe a day where I do 2-3 hour marches or do a 6 hour run and march. I'm curious to know my limits in this. Definitely feet bones will give out first.

Back injury means I will march and do chair dips and push ups. Not much core exercise. Work slowly towards the back strengthening exercise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick